Basic rates for rental cars in Sweden:
VW PoloNumber of days: 7100 EurFord FiestaNumber of days: 780 EurVolkswagen PoloNumber of days: 7100 Eur
MERCEDES B-classNumber of days: 7120 EurMini CabrioNumber of days: 7170 EurCitroen DS3Number of days: 7110 Eur
Audi A6Number of days: 7120 EurBMW 5 SeriesNumber of days: 7160 EurVW PassatNumber of days: 790 Eur
Range RoverNumber of days: 7190 EurNissan X-trailNumber of days: 7170 EurAudi Q5Number of days: 7230 Eur
(Русский) Теги “Популярные направления”Number of days:Audi A6Number of days: 7Range RoverNumber of days: 7Audi Q7Number of days: 7Nissan X-trailNumber of days: 7Audi Q5Number of days: 7BMW X5Number of days: 7(Русский) Телефоны в подвалеNumber of days:(Русский) ТелефонNumber of days:Fiat PuntoNumber of days: 7
Features car hire Sweden
To rent a car in Sweden is enough to take advantage of the opportunity provided in the airport terminals. Usually, there are the offices of the leading rental companies, such as the meter Sixt, Avis, Hertz, Budget, Enterprise, Mabi. They offer cars of any brand, equipment at an affordable price, providing world-class service.
The cost of rent in Sweden, the average price
Rental price is slightly different in the offices of various companies. On average, rent a car in the country can be around $ 28 per day. The best option – to reserve vehicles in advance, it sounds particularly relevant for those who are planning to visit Sweden during the high season, from July to September. Average prices for a particular machine can be seen in the summary table below:
|Category||for 3 days, $||For 7 days, $|
Speed on country roads
On motorways the country is moving at a certain speed. Fixed speed indicators expressed in road signs, which are found in abundance on both sides of the city, country roads. If the indexes are not available, you can be guided by the following figures:
- Vehicle with trailer in the territory of the cities allowed to move at a speed of 50 km / h. On country roads you can reach a speed of 70 km / h. On the busiest highways limits of acceleration up to 80 km / h.
- For cars move through urban thoroughfares are allowed at a speed of 30-60 km / h. Outside the settlements permitted speed limit within the 70-100 km / h. On motorways, the driver of a passenger car can accelerate to 110-120 km / h.
- Also, in the country there are 7 sections of the route, which is allowed to travel at a speed of 120 km / h.
Speeding punished with the utmost rigor of the law. The penalty may be in violation of 2000 SEK to 4000 SEK.
Major penalties provided for violations of traffic rules
If the driver is issued a fine vehicle, it must be paid within 20 days. in the near bank. The traffic police only writes out a receipt, fixing violation. Charge is not included in its competence. Main types of violations, penalties for them are described below:
- Ignoring safety belts for passengers, driver of the car will cost 600 SEK.
- Not included daytime running lights will turn a fine of 400 SEK.
- Speeding – a serious violation, punishable by a sum of 1500 SEK to 4000 SEK.
- For parking, parking the car in the wrong place will have to pay 1400 SEK.
- Using the driver radar detector is over 2000 SEK payment with the confiscation of the device.
- If violated the rules when transporting a child it will be worth the motorist 600 SEK.
Car insurance for the period of the lease, especially
To rent a car in Sweden need driver license to drive international standard, passport, bank card. Minimum age should not be less than 18 years, in some cases, the car is given to individuals who are under the age of 24 years. Rental price usually includes the following package:
- Insurance limiting the civil liability of motorists in case of damage to 3 persons, Third Party Insurance.
- Insurance against theft or vehicle Theft Waiver.
- Insurance of the vehicle in case of theft or a Collision Damage Waiver.
- Airport Surcharge – airport taxes plus local taxes.
Also, the rental price includes unlimited mileage car kilometers, for an additional fee you can rent equipment. It can be snow chains for car wheels, child booster navigator, ski carrier, more. If the client has a chance to take advantage of pre-book a car on our website Travelocars, it will solve a number of problems. Pre-book the car desired brands can save you a substantial amount, especially if the trip falls on high season.
Prices for gasoline and diesel fuel at filling stations in Sweden
Vehicle filling stations in the country a lot, you can buy unleaded gasoline A 98, 95, diesel fuel. Also there are sufficient gas filling. Price per 1 liter of fuel can be seen below:
- LPG – 0, 952 or € 9 SEK.
- A 98 unleaded gasoline – 1, 533, or € 14, 49 SEK.
- A 95 unleaded gasoline – 1, 48 € or 13, 99 SEK.
- Diesel – 1, 12 or 365 € 9 SEK.
If necessary, the law is authorized to carry gasoline in the trunk of the car, poured into cans.
Parking, features, pricing
With regard to parking regulations, it may be noted that on the streets of the country is prohibited to park vehicles against the movement. The car is allowed to leave only the right side of the highway. On most sites billing fee from 8:00 to 18:00 every day from Monday to Friday inclusive. The cost of parking is almost the same everywhere, is 10-30 SEK / h.
Popular are the underground parking garage. They are more expensive, the rate for parking is about 30-60 SEK / h., But there are always empty seats, the driver left the car, can not worry about its safety. From 18:00 to 24:00 in the parking lots there are discounts. Also, as an economy version you can take advantage of the parking lot, located away from the central city streets.
To reduce the traffic load on the highways of the city were built special parking or Park & Ride. For example, in Stockholm there are more than two dozen, which allows to unload the center of the metropolis. Parking is always free place for driver services to pay only 15-20 SEK / day.
Valuations for rent in popular cities in Sweden
Stockholm – 143 EUR per week