Prices for car hire in Finland:
Fiat PuntoNumber of days: 780 EurPeugeot 107Number of days: 7100 EurVolkswagen PoloNumber of days: 7110 Eur
Audi A3Number of days: 7120 EurMini CabrioNumber of days: 7180 EurCitroen DS3Number of days: 7125 Eur
MERCEDES SNumber of days: 7260 EurBMW 5 SeriesNumber of days: 7260 EurVW PassatNumber of days: 7140 Eur
Nissan X-trailNumber of days: 7160 EurAudi Q5Number of days: 7200 EurBMW X5Number of days: 7260 Eur
(Русский) Теги “Популярные направления”Number of days:Audi A6Number of days: 7Range RoverNumber of days: 7Audi Q7Number of days: 7Nissan X-trailNumber of days: 7Audi Q5Number of days: 7BMW X5Number of days: 7(Русский) Телефоны в подвалеNumber of days:(Русский) ТелефонNumber of days:Fiat PuntoNumber of days: 7
Features of rental vehicles in Finland
For all who visit Finland, the best option will be the rental car at the airport. This is convenient, because the terminals are located in the offices of leading companies such as Thrifty, Alamo, Sixt, Avis, National, Budget, Fox, Europcar, Dollar. Here you can rent a nice car, and the airport terminals in Finland, you can find any brand cars at affordable prices.
You can also use the services of companies located outside the airport. In this case, to get to the office have their own bus. Free shuttle. This option is attracting a good opportunity to save money, but will require additional time traveler, forces.
The average cost of renting cars
The price range for different distribution companies is insignificant, rent a car in Finland on average, it is possible for $ 51. The most convenient way to book the right car in advance using the service rental company online. To reserve a car for a few months before the trip, you can save a considerable amount. This is especially true for travel during high season, from July to September. Find the right car immediately at this difficult time in advance worry about armor you can get rid of some of the problems. Average prices for rental cars can be seen below:
|Category||for 3 days, $||For 7 days, $|
Speed limits for cars in Finland
|Motorcycles, passenger cars, km / h||Machines with a trailer, km / h|
|On suburban routes||80||80|
|On the highway||120||80|
If the window winter limit reduced to 20 km / h. This is true for the length of time approximately from October to March, when weather conditions deteriorate.
Fines for traffic violations
The traffic control in case there was a violation of traffic rules, prescribes a penalty, which can be paid online, through an ATM, payment terminal. On all matters given about 14 days. If the violation is negligible, issued a fixed penalty. When a serious offense, uses a system of daily rates. It is said that the magnitude of the punishment depends on the seriousness of the violation, income motorist, the presence of dependents, personal property. The fines can be seen below:
- Drinking and driving – from 15 to 60 daily tariff, withdrawal rights of driving up to detention.
- Transportation of children under the age of 30 years without a specially equipped chair – from 6 to 10 day-fines.
- Conversation driver's cellular without special headset to end a fine of $ 50.
- If the speed limit is imposed a fine of $ 70 to 28 daily tariff.
- Lack fastened seat belts of the driver and passengers shall be fined $ 35.
- For parking will have to pay a fine of $ 10-40.
Insurance for the period of hire car
During the lease contract is offered to the driver insurance. The cost of hiring standards include the following types of insurance and limitation of liability:
- THIRD PARTY LIABILITY INSURANCE (TPL) – an insurance policy reimburses the damage caused to third parties, limiting the responsibility of the motorist when damage to third parties.
- THEFT PROTECTION (TP) – limits the liability of the client in the hijacking of the vehicle;
- COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER (CDW) – Financial responsibility of the driver is limited in the damage to the vehicle.
At the conclusion of the lease contract on the bank card of the driver blocks certain amount or a deductible, which becomes a deposit for contingencies. Disclaimer implies that in the framework of the aforesaid franchise responsible tenant. The insurance company covers the damage that goes beyond the deductible.
Its size depends on the type of insurance. Before you sign a lease should carefully review its terms. It is necessary to clarify what is meant by insurance coverage costs. For example, loss, breaking the wheels, side, rear, front glass is not included in the auto insurance. With their loss, damage damage will reimburse the owner of the rented car.
Complete additional insurance
For the entire period of booking a car the customer can purchase a full range of insurance services. You can do this in several ways:
- If the vehicles booked on our web site, the insurance company provides.
- In the event of damage to the car the amount of bail returns our company.
- When renting should carefully read the contract, and at this stage is to choose the type of insurance, decide what type is acceptable. This may be a compensation pledge full or partial insurance.
The most convenient way to issue an insurance policy directly to the rental company's office, but in this case the cost will be more expensive by about 50%.
The cost of diesel fuel at gas stations country
At gas stations in the country's free market can find the following types of fuel at reasonable prices:
- Unleaded petrol A 98 – $ 1,608 / liter.
- Unleaded petrol A 95 worth $ 1,541 / liter.
- Methane gas at the price of $ 0,899.
- Diesel fuel 1, $ 327 / l.
If necessary, the motorist can be transported with a canister 10 liters of gasoline.
Features parking rules, prices
Parking is on the territory of the country's major cities is difficult. Cost of parking here reaches $ 3 for the central areas of the city. On the periphery of the park will cost less in small towns there is also free parking. They are located, as a rule, near the monuments of culture, near major entertainment centers, supermarkets. Features parking in the country are as follows:
- In some areas, parking is prohibited without parking hours will alert the driver about traffic signs. There will also be given the time, the maximum allowed for parking.
- Before leaving the car, the clock marks the time of arrival, after which the device is placed under the windshield.
- Paid parking lots are not paid by the hour parking. Where payment is made in cash, by credit card.
- Buy parking clocks can be in R-kiosks in supermarkets for the sale of spare parts, gas stations, service stations.
Failure to comply with parking regulations is punishable by a fine of $ 10 to $ 40.
The average rental price of economy-class cars in the major cities in Finland
Helsinki – 189 EUR per week