Car rental in Israel – the average prices in the last 7 days:
Fiat PuntoNumber of days: 7110 EurVW PoloNumber of days: 7120 EurFord FiestaNumber of days: 7100 Eur
Audi A3Number of days: 7120 EurMERCEDES B-classNumber of days: 7125 EurOpel AstraNumber of days: 7100 Eur
Audi A6Number of days: 7180 EurBMW 5 SeriesNumber of days: 7265 EurVW PassatNumber of days: 7139 Eur
Range RoverNumber of days: 7230 EurAudi Q7Number of days: 7230 EurNissan X-trailNumber of days: 7170 Eur
(Русский) Теги “Популярные направления”Number of days:Audi A6Number of days: 7Range RoverNumber of days: 7Audi Q7Number of days: 7Nissan X-trailNumber of days: 7Audi Q5Number of days: 7BMW X5Number of days: 7(Русский) Телефоны в подвалеNumber of days:(Русский) ТелефонNumber of days:Fiat PuntoNumber of days: 7
Features rent a car in Israel
Best option for the traveler – rent a car directly in the airport terminal in Israel. Here you can find the offices of many companies offering cars for hire such as Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Keddy by evropcar, Global drive, Hertz. There are also offices outside the airport, but to get to them to have a free shuttle or bus.
The more attractive this option? Lower prices, though it's best to take the opportunity to rent a car directly at the airport. During the procedure should read the terms offered by the lessor, limitations on mileage, fuel company policy. This is guaranteed to get rid of unpleasant trapping in the future, a cursory assessment of the situation.
The average price of renting cars in Israel
Book your vehicle is best done in advance, a few months before the planned trip. This makes it possible to obtain the required transport of the brand, which is especially important for the high season, from July to October. Minimum average rent is about to knock $ 25-27, other indicators can be seen in the table below:
|Category||for 3 days, $||For 7 days, $|
Speed limit on roads
Speed mode when traveling on Israeli highways can be determined by focusing on the traffic signs. If not, it is limited to the following knowledge on the subject:
- Within the settlements is to adhere to a speed of approximately 50 km / h.
- Outside the city are allowed to overclock the vehicle up to 90 km / h.
- If you had to go to the high-speed section of the highway, you can afford to accelerate to 100 km / h.
Speeding is fraught with serious penalties with an additional punishment – deprivation of rights driving up to the prison.
Major penalties for violation of traffic rules
On motorways should move, observing traffic rules. Otherwise expect to pay the fine, its dimensions are set not by the police and Parliament. If the amount of penalty is not paid motorist, then after 3 months. it automatically increases by 50% every six months, increasing by 5%. When it comes to the court, the police officer is entitled to withdraw from the offending driver's license for a month. The amount of fines is quite impressive, as evidenced by the following figures:
- Transportation of a child under 12 years old in the front seat will cost the driver a few hundred shekels.
- Using a cell phone while driving without a special headset over a fine of 500 NIS.
- Driving transportation drugged, intoxicated subject to a fine of several thousand shekels a confiscation of rights driving for a period of 6 months. or more years.
- Unfastened seat belt (both the driver and the passenger) fined the sum of 250 NIS.
- Speeding movement on highway punishable sum of $ 60 to $ 180.
Insurance for the period of car rental
When renting a car in Israel the driver must be at least 21 and not more than 75 years. The standard package of services provided by landlords, may include the following types of insurance:
- Insurance 3rd person or Third Party Liability Insurance, limiting liability motorist in the event of damage, injury outsider, his property.
- Insurance against robbery, Vehicle Theft Waiver – limits the responsibility of the motorist, if there is a theft of vehicles.
- Coverage for personal expenses in case of accident.
- During the hijacking of transport also provides insurance Theft Protection, limiting the responsibility of the driver.
- If during a traffic collision occurred, the driver will come in handy insurance Collision Damage Waiver CDW.
Limitation of liability in an accident on the motorway means the responsibility of the tenant in the redistribution established franchise. Initially, the amount not covered by insurance, bank card blocked on the motorist. If the insured event occurred, the insurer shall indemnify the company in excess of the franchise.
The contract of renting a car online or by Meta is paid to the range of insurance products. The package may not include compensation in case of damage to wheels, headlights, side, rear, front glass of the machine. It may also be stipulated compensation in case of damage, loss of automobile wheels. Then the owner will have to pay the costs of the rented vehicle.
Full extra insurance
In addition, you have the option to purchase full insurance for the whole period of car rental in Israel on the website Travelocars 2 ways:
- The company's website when making your reservation on the car. In this case, damage to vehicle pledge in full will be returned to our company. At the time of the transaction is to read the terms of insurance, to choose the optimal package. You can select the insurance rate "reimbursement pledge up to 750 €» or «full refund pledge of up to 3,000 €».
- Insurance package also can be issued at the time of the vehicle on his hands, in the office rental company in Israel, but it is worth considering that in this case the price will be 40-50% more expensive.
The price of diesel / gasoline
At gas stations in Israel can be found freely available diesel fuel, unleaded gasoline A91, 95, 96. If the VAT on fuel is not available, you can save up to 20% on the purchase. The average price for gasoline is $ 1,79-2 or 7 shekels. The cost of fuel is directly dependent on world oil prices, both tied to the relation of the course to the $ shekel.
To pay the cost of fuel can be in cash, using a credit card. Initially, the machine is driven to refuel number of the vehicle, after which the fuel can flow into the tank. When we first met with a gun have difficulties, it is worth asking for help from employees of the plant.
Parking in Israel. The cost and the basic rules
The lack of parking spaces, especially in the center of big cities – the main problem that may face the traveler-car enthusiast. Experienced drivers are advised to leave the vehicle on the peripheral suburban parking lots, to get to the center by public transport.
You can park the vehicles in areas with white, blue markings. If a section of the border, the track is painted in red, parking is prohibited. For public transport provided parking areas marked in yellow. Expensive considered covered or garage parking, the cost of services which range from $ 1.5 to $ 3 per hour. However, such security parking attracted constant availability.
If the parking fee, then it is usually equipped with special guns, payment for services which are produced for non-cash and cash payment. Some devices are equipped with parking lots, where you can use regular coupons. You can buy them at any post office in Israel, who met on the way.