Rent a car in Canada, the average price:
Fiat PuntoNumber of days: 788 EurVW PoloNumber of days: 790 EurPeugeot 107Number of days: 780 Eur
Mini CabrioNumber of days: 7155 EurFord C-MaxNumber of days: 795 EurOpel AstraNumber of days: 7110 Eur
Audi A6Number of days: 7170 EurBMW 5 SeriesNumber of days: 7260 EurVW PassatNumber of days: 7125 Eur
Nissan X-trailNumber of days: 7165 EurAudi Q5Number of days: 7200 EurBMW X5Number of days: 7280 Eur
(Русский) Теги “Популярные направления”Number of days:Audi A6Number of days: 7Range RoverNumber of days: 7Audi Q7Number of days: 7Nissan X-trailNumber of days: 7Audi Q5Number of days: 7BMW X5Number of days: 7(Русский) Телефоны в подвалеNumber of days:(Русский) ТелефонNumber of days:Fiat PuntoNumber of days: 7
The nuances of car rental in Canada
Get introduced to the delights of Canada in one day is impossible, as this week, but as much as possible to see a large number of sites you can use to rent a car in one of the country's airports.
Canada – a unique country in many respects. There are many national parks, waterfalls, museums, zoos, historical and memorable places, lakes, castles, monuments and culture since ancient times. It is in Canada, the largest coast. Located country so that one part of winter temperature reaches -35 degrees, while the other four. For the holidays, you can choose any corner: sunbathe on the beach or visit one of the most famous ski resorts, a walk through the dense forest to see the bison, which nowhere else left.
The outputs from the airport terminals have many offices rental companies of transport. It is here that the greatest number of them. All of them offer a wide range of models, classes and complete sets of machines and a wide range of prices. It is best to book a car on the spot, so as not to depend on public transport do not have to adjust to someone else's schedule, you can plan a journey, guided only by their wishes.
The average cost of renting a car in Canada
|Category||For 3 days*||At 7 days *|
* Prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD)
The sooner hire a car in Canada – the cheaper it will cost and the more choice of cars of different classes.
Additional charge for the presence of a child seat in the car and the navigator.
Insurance rent a car in Canada. Deductible
Rented car is better to insure. In this case, the renter's liability is limited, and material costs are compensated. The insurance can be of several types:
- Limits the liability in case of theft of the vehicle;
- Limits the liability in case of damage to the car;
- Limits the liability in case of damage to third parties.
Insurance does not cover the repair of glass, headlights and tires. For this you have to pay yourself.
Insurance with a deductible covers material costs between 750 and 3,000 euros. But it is more expensive than in half – twice.
Whatever insurance you no needed – carefully read the terms of the agreement, specify the details. There is an opportunity to issue an insurance policy through the Internet, during the pre-booking a car online Travelocars.
Speed limits on roads in Canada
The maximum permissible speed on country roads is regulated signs. Each section of the road it can show different figures. Default speed must be as follows:
- Within settlements 50 km / h.
- On long-distance road 80 km / h.
But the signs may allow such evidence to be dispersed to the speedometer:
- In towns and villages 60 km / h.
- Outside of the village of 100 km / h.
There are roads on which to travel at the speed of 110 km / h. All these restrictions are necessarily registered in the established signs, so the driver is always up to date with current developments.
Despite the abundance of signage, locals almost always violate the speed limit in the range of 10-20 km / h. This permitted excess of 5-10 km / h. The driver of the rental car while driving on the roads of Canada should take into account that the rules require to go with the flow rate. That is, if you see that coming faster position, it is better to continue to maintain a speed that does not interfere with other traffic participants. The only exception is the case when you're not in the middle of the stream, and has the ability to reduce speed without causing inconvenience to other road users.
Traffic safety in the country to focus on. The driver must keep the rental car with the utmost care, we can not make sudden maneuvers to slip on the red light (unless it is authorized by the appropriate mark). You should always give priority to pedestrians, and special vehicles (ambulance, fire, police).
Country road almost ideal for car travel, so the temptation to ride with the wind will be great. But do not forget about the surveillance cameras, police and the fines that they charge for exceeding the speed laid.
Terms & features Parking
In Canada, the park, mostly paid. Prices range from CAD CAD 1,5 to 3 per 30 minutes. Subtleties parking lot, all of them registered at parking meters. Before you leave the car, you should carefully study all the nuances, because if you park in the wrong – certainly fined (CAD 20-25), or, what is much worse and more expensive cost, sent to the penalty parking (CAD 260).
Features of Canadian car parks are also in the fact that no one gives a guarantee of preserving the car safely
If there is no prohibition signs, you can leave the car overnight on the sidelines. But here it is not so simple: you can not park for more than three hours at the same place. That is, you have to regularly go out and move at least half a meter forward or backward. Violation of this rule is also punishable by a fine.
Designated disabled marked markings on the road. They can not occupy.
Major penalties for violation of traffic rules
Rules of the road in Canada quite loyal, yet their violation punishable by imposing fines.
- The most malicious violation of the whole country is considered to be disrespectful to the school bus in front of marching. If special transport is, and has incorporated red flashing lights, machines that are behind it, must stop not less than 5-20 meters (depending on the state in which the incident occurred). The same should be done and counter cars, if there is no appropriate markup. Otherwise careless driver necessarily fined in the amount from 400 to 2 thousand. Canadian dollars.
- You need to park in specially designated areas, or for the violation will have to pay a fine of $ 30. If you leave the car in the space reserved for people with disabilities (this is signaled by a special markup), the collection grows to the size of 100, 200 and even $ 500.
- It is strictly related to drunk driving. Here, too, there are nuances: in some provinces, the maximum permitted blood alcohol content of 0.8 ppm, and in others – 0.05. That is, being in different parts of the country, you can afford a glass of wine before you get behind the wheel or not authorized even on low-alcohol beverage. If there is a fixed dose exceeded, the driver can be fined or even suspend the rights. The amount of recovery is around 500 dollars.
- Surely, fines and speeding. Should non-compliance with speed limits of 100 dollars. The maximum fine may be up to 10 000 Canadian dollars.
Where and how to fill the car
In Canada, a very large number of gas stations, many of which operate around the clock and offer additional services: a snack, tea, coffee and mini-markets. Fuel quality. It is possible to acquire 87, 89 and 91 of petrol and diesel and gas.
- The average price of gasoline CAD 1,3.
- The average price for diesel CAD 1,16.
Prices vary in different parts of the country. Fluctuations in the cost can reach $ 1.5 per liter of fuel.
Travel carefully! Follow the rules, do not forget to keep an eye on other road users and do not exceed speed – so your vacation will be safe and nutritious.
Other popular cities in Canada
Toronto – 219 EUR per week