Rent a car at the airport in Hamburg
Fiat PuntoNumber of days: 775 EurVW PoloNumber of days: 790 EurFord FiestaNumber of days: 780 Eur
MERCEDES B-classNumber of days: 7130 EurMini CabrioNumber of days: 7170 EurOpel AstraNumber of days: 7110 Eur
Audi A6Number of days: 7160 EurBMW X5Number of days: 7270 EurMERCEDES SNumber of days: 7290 Eur
Range RoverNumber of days: 7200 EurNissan X-trailNumber of days: 7160 EurAudi Q5Number of days: 7230 Eur
(Русский) Теги “Популярные направления”Number of days:Audi A6Number of days: 7Range RoverNumber of days: 7Audi Q7Number of days: 7Nissan X-trailNumber of days: 7Audi Q5Number of days: 7BMW X5Number of days: 7(Русский) Телефоны в подвалеNumber of days:(Русский) ТелефонNumber of days:Fiat PuntoNumber of days: 7
The best option of movement while traveling in Germany – rent a car. In Hamburg, it's best to do it at the airport. Here is the maximum number of rental company, among which are known as Avis, Global drive, Budget, Thrifty, Keddy by evropcar. The international airport is located approximately 8.5 km from the city, the procedure to persons under 18 years of age. The driver must carry a passport, driver's license of international standard in the original.
Some car rental companies located in close proximity to the airport, get to them just enough to take advantage of the taxi fee, free public transport. It is more convenient to rent a car at the airport, where a wide range of vehicles at affordable prices. Ordering a vehicle directly at the terminal, the traveler gets rid of the need to spend time looking for service in the vicinity of the airport.
When renting a car in Hamburg is worth paying attention to the nuances of the following:
- It is necessary to carefully review the terms of the contract, and should ask the employee of the company car free road map of the country.
- Before starting the movement should carefully review the controls of transport, inspect it externally, to detect the presence, absence of external damage to the body, bonnet and other parts. If there are scratches, dents, is to inform the car rental company. This will help to avoid trouble in the future, when returning the vehicle.
- Before you start moving in Hamburg should know the location of the nearest gas station parking lot to take care of transport.
- Vehicles are almost always provided with a full tank. In the same state it must be returned at the end of the journey.
The average cost of car rental
If the trip is planned in advance, it is necessary to book the vehicle in advance, using the services of the selected company online, via the Internet. This eliminates a number of problems, especially in the hot season, around the height of the holiday season from July to September. For maximum comfort of travel there is a service when the rent a car can be in Hamburg, return it in another city, where there is an office rental company.
|Category||3 days, €||For 7 days, €|
|Mini||100 to 200||200 to 400|
|Economy||From 125 to 230||From 220 to 417|
|Normal||From 150 to 250||From 250 to 450|
|luxury||270 to 500||From 540 to 960|
|Versatile||From 116 to 490||From 232 to 970|
|SUV||195 to 350||From 390 to 680|
|van||From 115 to 490||From 230 to 980|
Speed limit on the roads of the city are shown on road signs. If the information is not, adhere to the following rules:
- On the territory of the village motorcycles, cars can move at a speed of 50 km / h. Similar rates are valid for vehicles with trailers.
- Outside settlements vehicles with a trailer can be moved at a speed of 80 km / h. For motorcyclists, motorists figure increases to 100 km / h.
- On the autobahn recommended speed for vehicles with a trailer is 80 km / h. Motorcycles, cars can move, accelerating to 130 km / h.
As recommended speed lines move with an acceleration of at least 60 km / h. If the season came frost, ice on the roads, travel by truck equipped with snow chains, is allowed a maximum speed of 50 km / h. For maximum convenience, you can use movement cards motorways, which lists the rules of travel by car, high-speed modes.
Major penalties for violation of traffic rules
|Type of violation||The fine, €|
|Driving in a state of alcoholic, narcotic intoxication||From 250 to 1500|
|Parking in the wrong place||From 10 to 30|
|The lack of wearing a seat belt at the driver, passenger||thirty|
|Parking in the areas reserved for people with disabilities||60|
|Talking on the phone without a special headset||60|
If the traffic rules are violated, the driver is obliged to pay a fine, the amount may be subject to the traffic control post. It is permitted, if there has been a minor infraction. The fine can be paid by cash, credit card. The driver has the legal right to refuse to pay fines, but in this case, the traffic police can confiscate the car.
With particular rigor punishable by speeding drivers in a state of narcotic or alcoholic intoxication. If the violation is repeated, the alcohol level exceeds the permissible norms 1,1 ‰, the motorist, in addition to severe penalties threatened with imprisonment. Driver's license at the same time be withdrawn for a period of 5 years.
Insurance for the period of the rental car
When booking a vehicle in Hamburg usually contract includes the following insurances:
- Package full coverage.
- Insurance against robbery, Vehicle Theft Waiver.
- Collision Damage Waiver CDW, or insurance damage in the collision.
- Coverage for personal expenses in case of accident.
- During the hijacking of transport package provided Theft Protection, limiting the responsibility of the customer.
- Compensation for damage caused to third parties, or the Third Party Liability Insurance.
Set a franchise in the redistribution of which the tenant is responsible transport. Installed as the deposit amount is blocked on the credit card of the client, and the insurance is not covered. The insurance company covers only the damage exceeding the deductible. Of the contract should pay attention to what type of insurance offered by the company, which is included in the list. For example, elements such as lights, tires, glass, machine damage when subject to recovery by the motorist. Insurance coverage for these items are not covered.
Full extra insurance.
For the whole period of using the rented car in Hamburg you can get a full insurance package. The operation is possible to spend in the following ways:
- If you choose to use our services Travelocars, to issue an insurance policy can be directly on the site at the time of booking transport.
- It is worth paying attention to the conditions, choose the best option security deposit refund a certain amount of collateral or a full refund up to 3,000 €.
- The full package of insurance services can be arranged directly in the office of the rental company, at the time of the vehicle. However, it is worth considering that in this case the insurance will cost the motorist to 50% more expensive.
By ordering a full package of insurance services on our site, you will be spared from having to re-pay for the service. At the time of receipt at the hands of the vehicle is sufficient to notify the car rental company that you have an insurance policy.
The cost of petrol / diesel in Hamburg
Filling stations on the territory of a sufficient amount, the cost of fuel for them is almost the same. The price range can be a maximum of 5 euros. The most expensive gas stations located on highways, but they attract non-stop schedule. The remaining gas stations have fixed working hours, and 24 hours. The daily work a limited number of stations.
Petrol stations generally work on a prepaid basis. Initially, the gun is inserted into the gas tank of the vehicle, and then choose the style, the right amount of fuel, then to pay for services. On the gas stations you can pay by cash or credit card. It should take into account the time that more than 500 euro bills are not accepted. It is advisable to carry a smaller denomination banknotes, which simplify the process fueling transportation.
In the city you can buy diesel fuel, unleaded gasoline 95, 98. It is possible to fill the gas transport, as the country's popular E10 gasoline with 10% ethanol content. If necessary, the fuel allowed in cans. The cost of fuel is expressed in the following terms:
|Type of fuel||The cost of a liter, €|
Parking in Hamburg. The cost and the basic rules
If you plan to stay in the city of Hamburg day or more, it is necessary to take care of parking the vehicle in advance. Before we enter the territory of the village is on a map to determine the best option of parking. This will simplify the task, as to find a place in the parking lot, especially at rush hour is quite problematic.
- It is best to use the car park, which is in the hotel where the traveler stopped. As an option – you can take advantage of the underground parking, where to find free space for the transport of a lot easier, the price of parking is 2 € per hour.
- Most parking spaces in the city are paid, their location is indicated by a P, the average cost of services is 10 € per day. Paid parking using a parking machine issuing the ticket.
Some parking areas need to be in possession of a parking disk, which can be purchased on the territory of petrol stations. His set at the windshield, indicating pre-arrival time. If the rules are violated parking, the event is recorded by automatic control devices time. Penalties for violations are provided as follows:
|The time span||The amount of the fine, €|
|Up to half an hour||10-12|
|To 60 min.||15|
|Up to 2 hours.||20-25|
|To 3 h.||30-35|
|Over 3 hours.||From 35|