Prices for car rental at the airport in Dubrovnik
Fiat PuntoNumber of days: 785 EurPeugeot 107Number of days: 790 EurVolkswagen PoloNumber of days: 7100 Eur
Audi A3Number of days: 7110 EurFord C-MaxNumber of days: 7100 EurOpel AstraNumber of days: 7115 Eur
Audi A6Number of days: 7170 EurMERCEDES SNumber of days: 7270 EurBMW 5 SeriesNumber of days: 7240 Eur
Audi A6Number of days: 7200 EurRange RoverNumber of days: 7220 EurNissan X-trailNumber of days: 7160 Eur
(Русский) Теги “Популярные направления”Number of days:Audi A6Number of days: 7Range RoverNumber of days: 7Audi Q7Number of days: 7Nissan X-trailNumber of days: 7Audi Q5Number of days: 7BMW X5Number of days: 7(Русский) Телефоны в подвалеNumber of days:(Русский) ТелефонNumber of days:Fiat PuntoNumber of days: 7
Subtleties of hire car at the airport in Dubrovnik
The most convenient way to take a car, using the services of international companies, whose offices are in the Dubrovnik airport terminals. There is a wide range of vehicles of all brands, in different price categories. Companies including such meter as Sixt, Avis, Mabi, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise, will provide the most comfortable service, and – for a reasonable price.
Another option 1 rentals – rental service car, visited the office in the vicinity of Dubrovnik airport. It is worth remembering that in this case they will have to get to on their own, using the free shuttle or bus. It may please the price that is 10-15% lower than at the terminal. The desire to save natural, but do not forget that peripheral companies reduce the price at the expense of service quality.
Speed limit on highways Dubrovnik
Moving on highways of the city, the suburbs should pay attention to road signs. They will help you decide on the speed limits at this stage of the journey. If there are no signs, adhere to the following rules:
- On the roads of cities, suburbs, you can move at a speed of 50 km / h.
- Outside the city walls, you can accelerate to 90 km / h.
- For high-speed lines a mode of 110 km / h.
- When it comes to highways, then you can ride at a speed of 130 km / h.
Speeding is punishable with the utmost rigor of the law. If the camera detects speeding, the driver will have to pay a fine of 300-15000 HRK.
What are the penalties threatened violators of traffic rules
On the territory of the country it is to ride in a car with lights on around the clock all year round. If we talk about alcohol, its maximum allowable rate of blood is 0.5 ppm. When driving the driver is prohibited to talk on a cell phone, if vehicle is not equipped with cellular special headset. In the carriage of children up to 12 years is to put them in the front seat, using special locking seat.
Penalties for violations of the basic types:
- Driving of vehicles in a state of narcotic or alcoholic intoxication – 1000-15000 HRK.
- Evacuation of cars, removing it from the lock – 100-300 HRK.
- Speeding – 300-15000 HRK.
- Fastened seat belt at the passenger, the driver at the time of movement – 500 HRK.
- Talk on the phone while driving without a headset on mobile devices – 500 HRK.
- The use of trap warning – 2000 HRK.
The pricing policy on gas stations
At gas stations of the country, which is in abundance, you can fill vehicles with unleaded petrol, diesel fuel. Also in Croatia are many gas stations scattered throughout the city, suburbs. The cost of fuel is almost the same everywhere, the price of fuel can be seen below:
|Mark fuel||Price per 1 liter, HRK|
|And 98||10, 8|
|Diesel fuel||8, 97|
Terms parking, basic rules, prices
Parking here are free and paid. The first marked with a blue stripe, the second – white. If the zone is marked by stripes of yellow, it means that stop here have the right to only buses, taxis.
- If equipped with a parking barrier, is beginning to acquire a receipt for payment of services to make on the road.
- When the machine is equipped with a parking station, parking is payable immediately. It is worth remembering that in the parking machine is better to lay the amount without taking, what it takes to be in possession of small coins.
If you park in Dubrovnik near a monument of architecture, an hour of parking will cost 30 HRK / h. When we had gone a little further, to the periphery, you can get the same services at a price 10 HRK / h. Parking violations punishable by a fine, the amount of which varies from 100 HRK to 300 HRK.
Excursions in Dubrovnik – 1001guide.net
See our rates in other cities of Croatia
Zagreb – 346 EUR per week