Basic tariffs at the airport in Zagreb
Fiat PuntoNumber of days: 785 EurVW PoloNumber of days: 7100 EurFord FiestaNumber of days: 780 Eur
Audi A3Number of days: 7115 EurMini CabrioNumber of days: 7165 EurOpel AstraNumber of days: 7110 Eur
Audi A6Number of days: 7190 EurMERCEDES SNumber of days: 7260 EurBMW 5 SeriesNumber of days: 7200 Eur
Range RoverNumber of days: 7210 EurAudi Q7Number of days: 7230 EurAudi Q5Number of days: 7200 Eur
(Русский) Теги “Популярные направления”Number of days:Audi A6Number of days: 7Range RoverNumber of days: 7Audi Q7Number of days: 7Nissan X-trailNumber of days: 7Audi Q5Number of days: 7BMW X5Number of days: 7(Русский) Телефоны в подвалеNumber of days:(Русский) ТелефонNumber of days:Fiat PuntoNumber of days: 7
What you need to know the traveler, rent a car at the airport in Zagreb
One of the most comfortable travel options for Zagreb is considered to be the movement of a rented car. The machine can be taken immediately on arrival in the airport terminals. Here are the offices of the leading car rental companies such as Sixt, Avis, Hertz, Enterprise, Mabi, Budget. Companies provide services of international quality, provide a choice of vehicles of all makes complete.
An alternative to renting a car in Zagreb is considered rental terminals, which provide offices located outside the airport. The company attracts customers due to more affordable prices, but it is worth considering that would have to go to them on their own, which can take a bus or free shuttle. Of the contract is available on the fuel policy of the company, find out prices for insurance, the presence of catering services.
Speed limit on highways Zagreb
Traveling the highways Zagreb, should pay attention to road signs. They will help determine the speed with which you can pass on a particular section of the track. Special care should behave behind the wheel of young drivers with little experience of driving. For them, the movement speed of the track is limited to the following parameters:
- Outside of settlements – 80 km / h.
- At highway – 100 km / h.
- On the motorway – 120 km / h.
For experienced motorists key criteria are the following:
- If the passenger cars on urban roads you can ride at a speed of 50 km / h. The same applies to motorists, the leading car trailer.
- In suburban roads passenger cars without a trailer is permitted to accelerate to 90 km / h. If a car with a trailer, the rate of 80 km / h.
- When traveling on a motorway car with a trailer should not be dispersed over 90 km / h.
- When it comes to passenger cars without a trailer, to move on the highway allowed at 110 km /, on the motorway – 130 km / h.
Speeding fixed electronic devices, which are equipped with all the tracks of the country. The excess of the aforesaid trademarks speed is punishable by a fine of 350-15000 HRK /
The penalties provided for violations of traffic rules
Fines levied in violation of traffic regulations, the traffic control in place, while giving the driver a receipt. After that, the motorist must pay the required amount in a bank or post office for 8 days. One of the most serious violations are considered to be high-speed mode. Exceed the speed of the driver threatened to pay the following amounts:
|Suburb, fines for speeding, HRK||The amount of the fine in excess of the speed in the city, HRK||Speeding, km / h|
|300||300||Up to 10|
|1000-7000||2,000-15,000D||31, more than 50|
- If the driver while driving talking on a cell phone without a special headset, he will pay a fine of 500 HRK.
- For the non-use of seat belts by the driver, the passengers during the journey shall be fined in the amount of 500 HRK.
- Transportation of children up to 3 years is carried out using a special locking booster. A child under the age of 12 years should sit in the front seat while traveling. Violation of rules of transportation punishable by a fine in the amount of 500 HRK.
- If the driver has violated the rules of parking, it is issued a fine of 100-300 HRK.
- Driving a car in a drunken state will cost the owner of a car in the amount of HRK 1,000 to HRK 15,000, deprivation of rights driving, imprisonment for 2 months.
The cost of diesel fuel, gasoline at the pump
In the city gas stations sold unleaded petrol A98, 95, diesel fuel. Also, the country has a network of gas stations where you can fill the car with methane. Tote with fuel in cans is strictly prohibited, offenders are punished with fines. The cost of fuel is almost the same at all gas stations. The average price per liter is presented in the following table:
|Grade of fuel||Price per liter, HRK||Cost L, €|
Parking in Zagreb, particularly parking, rules, prices
At night, on weekends on most parking you can leave your car for free. The rest of the time when parking the car is to pay attention to the nuances of the following:
- Green parking zone located at some distance from the city center. Here are allowed to leave the car for 3 hr., And the driver of pay per hour parking 3 HRK.
- Yellow Zone, also located on the outskirts, provide parking within 2 hours.
- In the red zone is allowed to leave the car for an hour, no more, and the hourly wage is 14 HRK.
The best option – to leave the car at the periphery, or take advantage of the underground parking garage. It is more expensive, but found here a parking place, and at any time.
Other popular cities in Croatia
Dubrovnik – 360 EUR per week