Nuances of rental cars at the airport of Limassol
Ford FiestaNumber of days: 785 EurVW PoloNumber of days: 7120 EurPeugeot 107Number of days: 790 Eur
MERCEDES B-classNumber of days: 7140 EurFord C-MaxNumber of days: 7120 EurCitroen DS3Number of days: 7120 Eur
Audi A6Number of days: 7170 EurMERCEDES SNumber of days: 7250 EurBMW 5 SeriesNumber of days: 7250 Eur
Nissan X-trailNumber of days: 7140 EurAudi Q5Number of days: 7180 EurBMW X5Number of days: 7250 Eur
(Русский) Теги “Популярные направления”Number of days:Audi A6Number of days: 7Range RoverNumber of days: 7Audi Q7Number of days: 7Nissan X-trailNumber of days: 7Audi Q5Number of days: 7BMW X5Number of days: 7(Русский) Телефоны в подвалеNumber of days:(Русский) ТелефонNumber of days:Fiat PuntoNumber of days: 7
Nuances of rental cars at the airport of Limassol
To travel to Cyprus motorways will be advantageous to move a rented car in Limassol. It should know that it is more convenient to rent a car at the airport all Limassol. Where the offices of leading companies, including such meter as Hertz, Europcar, Green motion, Budget, Avis, Drive. They provide a range of services, and you can choose the best way of transportation that will satisfy every need.
A large number of car rental companies are located directly in the vicinity of the airport. Where you can find transportation at a low price, but to get to the lessor will have its own on the free shuttle or bus. This is useful if you have free time traveler. For quick rent is best to use the services of companies that have offices directly to the airport terminals.
Before you sign a contract you should pay attention to its conditions carefully review each item of proposed conditions. Also it is necessary to analyze the established rental company restrictions on transport mileage, learn about the fuel policy, the adoption of the rules, putting the car after the operation.
High-speed mode on motorways of the city of Limassol
Failure to comply with speed limits on local roads will result in a fine for the driver, the amount of which is calculated in% based on each excess km. Speed limit on the road of Limassol the following:
- Bikers, owners of passenger cars on the roads of the village, you can move at a speed of 50 km / h. The same mode of transport is allowed, equipped with a trailer.
- When it comes to commuter routes, move them behind the wheel of a motorcycle, passenger cars may be at a speed of 80 km / h. Similar rates allowing the driver sitting in the car with a trailer.
- On motorways, motorists drive any form of transportation, can accelerate to 100 km / h.
Speeding over the limit of 30% will result in a fine at the rate of 1 € per km violations. If the speed is exceeded by 31-50%, the amount increased to 2 €. When the limit speed limit exceeds 51-75%, the penalty is calculated on the basis of 3 € per km. More serious deviations from the established rules are considered in court, which will determine the amount of monetary penalties for motorists.
Insurance for the period of the lease
When booking a car on Cyprus should carefully consider the choice of deductible, choosing the best option. Its size can vary from $ 200 up to 2000 €, even if it is a vehicle of a class. It is better if the franchise will be full coverage, which completely eliminates the worries about the insurance premium during the trip.
- If you need transportation such as limousine, convertible, minivan, it is worth it in the book Rentals airport. Selection there is usually greater than in similar locations in the vicinity.
- When preparing documents should find the phone numbers, which can be accessed in case of damage, theft auto, if the accident happens, there will be other difficulties.
- Save by selecting the right car, you could if you resolve the issue of armor ahead of time, a few months before the trip. This is especially true if the trip is planned for the period from July to September, during the high season.
- Get your hands on the invoice is to check all the data entered. Taking the vehicles is to visually inspect it for damage. If there are defects, it is necessary to check whether they are awarded the contract.
- Before returning the vehicle is picked up from the cabin all things, fill the tank, if he was taking a full, clear debris from inside the car.
Motorists, while traveling on the roads of Limassol usually offer the following types of insurance vehicles:
- Cover the cost of damages 3rd parties or THIRD PARTY LIABILITY INSURANCE (TPL).
- Limitation of liability in case of theft or transport THEFT PROTECTION (TP).
- Package COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER (CDW), limiting the responsibility of the driver in the event of damage to the vehicle.
Also, the driver may be offered insurance against fire, or a complete package of coverage, which includes all of the above accidents. Buy full insurance coverage at an additional cost of approximately 10 € per day. The same amount will have to pay if there is a desire to reduce the size of the franchise.
The amount deductible is blocked on credit card at time of booking transport. Limitation of liability in the established franchise means that within a fixed amount of the responsibility fall on the tenant. Insurance coverage applies to the amount of damage exceeds the deductible, the amount depends on the type of insurance.
If you order transportation in advance online Travelocars, buying an insurance package with the amount of damage will be paid directly by our company. If the package is made upon arrival at the office car rental company, the cost of insurance will cost the motorist to the 45-50% more expensive.
Parking in Limassol, the basic rules and nuances
Before you go on a journey the driver should carefully study the map, which marked parking space permitted. It's worth noting, on the periphery of place for cars is much easier to find than in the city center, with parking on the edge is much cheaper. You should also pay attention to the underground parking. Cost of services is somewhat higher, but to find a safe space to transport at any time of day is not difficult.
- The cost of parking in working hours in the central areas of the city is about 0,4-0,6 € per hour. For motorists with disabilities, this service is free of charge.
- Before leaving vehicles in one or another place you should pay attention to the color designation of parking. For example, in areas with a single yellow line parking it is prohibited, but is permitted to stop for unloading-loading passengers.
- If the urban section labeled double yellow line, parking lot, parking is strictly prohibited.
- Before leaving the transport driver should park it in the direction of movement. Violations of the right at any time is punishable by a fine of 85 €.
The best option of parking – near the hotel, where the organized parking spaces. This simplifies the process of searching for a parking space, save time, money motorist.
Approximate prices in popular cities in Cyprus
Larnaca – 140 EUR per week